Other Articles in this Category
$99 surfboards at Costco... Would you buy one?
I was at Costco the other day, and guess what I saw?
A whole stack of the famous and controversial $99 surfboards, ready and waiting for people who want to hit the waves.
By the way, these boards aren't online at Costco.com, and they're not prominently displayed yet, so look around for them.
Aside from any issue of how hilarious it is to see stores starting to stock summer beach gear — and Costco's not the only one — what do you think about these boards, anyway? Would you buy one? Would you surf on one?
If you own one of these boards, what do you think about it?
- Here's a blogger review of the Costco board
- Discussion board about the usefulness of Costco foam boards
- Blog post: Cheap surfboards from Costco sparking a surfing revolution
- Blog post: Would you buy a surfboard from Costco?
- User review of Costco 8-foot Wavestorm board