The Counter offers new grilled sandwiches
The Counter: Custom Built Burgers is celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month for the second time and will be offering customers four custom sandwiches in April.
While the normal Grilled Cheese Trifecta is still available on the menu, The Counter will have a new grilled cheese rotating in and out each week with prices starting at $7 (prices vary by location).
Last year, The Counter honored National Grilled Cheese Month by offering the Grilled Cheese Trifecta at half price, but don’t plan on having that deal this time around.
All locations are participating, including the ones in Irvine and Newport Beach.
Custom Grilled Cheeses:
- April 2-8: The Western – Tillamook Cheddar, American, Black Forest Ham, Fried Onion Strings, Sweet BBQ Sauce
- April 9-15: The Kicker – Jalapeno Jack, Tillamook Cheddar, Fresh Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Chipotle Aioli
- April 16-22: The Grilled Greek – Feta, Provolone, Cucumber, Olives, Spinach, Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- April 23-29: Red, White & Blue – Blue Cheese, Swiss, Spinach, Roasted Red Peppers, Basil Pesto
Founded in 2003, the Culver City-based burger chain is known for its “clipboard” ordering system. It allows diners to build custom burgers from endless options for meats, patty sizes, cheeses, toppings and sauces.
- Woodbury Town Center, 6416 Irvine Blvd., Irvine
- Westcliff Plaza, 1104 Irvine Ave., Newport Beach