$2 Food Fridays at the Orange County Fair
Today you can get $2 food at the Orange County Fair in Costa Mesa.
That doesn't make it healthy–you'll still have a heart attack later, but at least it's cheaper and fun. Hey, what could be better than chocolate covered bacon.
Fridays are the best day to chow down at the 2012 Orange County Fair because dozens of food vendors are offering $2 tasting menus from noon until 4 p.m.
Let's face it, unique junk food is one of the best things about going to the fair, but you don't want to have to mortgage your house to buy it.
Note that these are not full-size offerings, more like snacks.
Want to see which yummy bites are available on the Friday you plan to visit?
Some of the items you can get for $2 today (July 27, 2012):
- Battered potato slice at Australian Battered Potatoes
- Mini donuts at Candyland Cotton Candy
- Chocolate-covered bacon-wrapped Oreo at Bacon A-Fair
- Half hot dog on a stick at Hot Dog On a Stick
- Mini Bratwurst at Original Bratwurst
- Many, many more!
- Here's a list of free and discounted attractions.
- And here's all the free entertainment at the 2012 Orange County Fair
If you know of other free events (included with fair admission) that we didn't list, tack them on!
- How to get to the Orange County Fair in Costa Mesa
- Facility map of the Orange County Fair
- Free Smart Phone apps for the OC Fair (scroll to bottom of the page)
Get more news, photos and more from the OC Fair at ocregister.com/ocfair.
More cheap things from the Deals Diva:
- 10 tips on how to sell your gold jewelry
- 5 things to do with all those lemons
- Are you good-looking? You can travel the world for free
- How to save money at theme parks
- Special deal for Disney "World of Color"
- How to save money at Raging Waters in San Dimas
- Get a free kids' ticket to Legoland
- Beware of "Free Disneyland TIcket" scams
- Get a free trial pair of contact lenses
- Here's a $15 off coupon for Knott's Berry Farm
- Military get in free to all national parks now
- Five places to find free money for college
- Free help for your small business
- Would you buy a $60 surfboard from Costco?
- How to go sailing cheaply
- How to go car camping 101
- Free stuff to do with kids
- Free websites for small businesses
- Go to the movies for $2 in La Mirada
- Ten ways to save money on gas
- Find cheap, trendy secondhand clothes at Plato's Closet
- Save 10% at Big 5 Sporting Goods
- Should you pay more for pricey TV cables?
- How to sail the world for free
- San Juan Capistrano residents 2-for-1 deal at the mission
- Tips for buying a new kiteboard
- How to go camping for weenies
- $20 tickets to the Old Globe in San Diego
- Ruby's Diner freebie coupon deals
- How to get Supercuts discount coupons
- Get Fantastic Sams haircut coupons if you join their email club
- Earn free rewards from Lean Cuisine
- Save a nickel on each visit to Sprouts
- Get free coffee if you buy Starbucks
- Worth a look: Super King Market in Anaheim
- Get Ralphs Rewards points for reusing your bags
- Easy way to save on groceries
- Five ways to save money on groceries
- Secret restaurant recipes to make at home
Follow @DealsDiva on Twitter | Become a fan of Deals Diva on FacebookAdd OC Deals to your Yahoo and iGoogle pages | Get email alertsHere's our OC Deals blog address! http://ocdeals.ocregister.com/Email your deals to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below
Recent OC Deals: