Make your prom dress out of duct tape
Really, this is a fun idea.
If you make your prom dress out of duct tape, you can enter to win a $5,000 contest first prize for the best design.
I saw some of the Duck brand duct tape you can buy these days, and it's not just silver–it's leopard print, lime green, more colors than you can name.
You must enter the contest by June 13, 2012, be at least 14 years old and live in the U.S. or Canada. Read all the rules on the website.
And if you enter, email me a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Maybe I'll post it on my blog!
Don't want to make a duct tape dress?
More cheap things from the Deals Diva:
- Would you buy a $60 surfboard from Costco?
- Ten ways to save money on gas
- How to go sailing cheaply
- Free stuff to do with kids
- Free websites for small businesses
- Go to the movies for $2 in La Mirada
- Find cheap, trendy secondhand clothes at Plato's Closet
- Save 10% at Big 5 Sporting Goods
- Should you pay more for pricey TV cables?
- How to sail the world for free
- San Juan Capistrano residents 2-for-1 deal at the mission
- Tips for buying a new kiteboard
Follow @DealsDiva on Twitter | Become a fan of Deals Diva on FacebookAdd OC Deals to your Yahoo and iGoogle pages | Get email alertsHere's our OC Deals blog address! http://ocdeals.ocregister.com/Email your deals to email@example.com or comment below
Recent OC Deals: