Sabre Top 5's of Summer
Top 5's of the Summer
Sabre Top 5’s
With Chris Friel and Amanda Knost, but mostly a tired and heart broken Chris Friel.
Top 5 lunch spots (that you could throw a rock at from Sabre)- Please not that Chris also threatened to really throw rocks at any of the following establishments if they didn’t give him at least 1 free lunch
5. We tend to lunch at the Cannery (When we’re not paying of course…)
3. Budda’s Favorite ( Chris recommends this one for “day dates”)
2. Ho Sum Bistro
1. Bear Flag ( I better get a free hat for mentioning these guys)
Top 5 favorite things about summer
4. Small girls in big bikinis
3. Big girls in small bikinis.
2. Small (or big for that matter) girls with no bikinis
1. Guys in bikinis
Top 5 people to look out for in OC this summer
5. Lane from the Closet buying drinks on our tab or anywhere there’s alcohol.
4. Insight team stealing our last beers.
3. RVCA dudes at Bear Flag Pat & Pat & Pat & Pat... We estimate there are roughly 9 Pats at RVCA.
2. Tyler stealing the Sabre van for 3 days.
1. 18 year old Levi Prarie stealing all of Chris’s potential dates...greedy bastard.
Top 5 Night spots
6. Detroit Bar
4. La Cave
3. Blockbuster on a lonely Sunday
2. Chris’ house- he wanted everyone to know he purchased a BBQ, stocks the finest in box wine & says he can stay up as late as he wants.
1. & for some reason Brooke (owner of Sabre) really likes Outback Steakhouse. I can’t be certain but I thinks it makes him feel at home because of the boomerangs, didgeridoo’s and other Aussie paraphernalia on the walls.
Top 5 OC bands
5. Gantez Warrior
4. Sweet Sweet Things
3. Sparo Love Crew
2. Japanese Motors
1. The Chuck Norris solo project- if he had a band, and was from the OC. We’re just saying.
Top 5 spots to buy Sabre