Spring trend: Printed shoes
Printed shoes: How will you wear them?
Let your feet throw the party for your outfit. Spring’s printed shoes — checks, kitsch, animal, punk, floral or graphic — will liven up any simple (not plain, but “classic”) T-shirt and jeans ensemble or a clean cut black-sheath-and-cardi work look. For even more fun coordinate your pedicure in a peep toe platform covered in a Roy Lichtenstein-inspired pop art print. (Don’t know who I’m talkin’ about? Google it.)
Pump up a simple A-line khaki shirt dress for work with a floral print peep toe and sharp clutch and fitted blazer. Or make it Sunday brunch ready with pansy covered wedge espadrilles and a ladylike cardigan.
Ciao for now …
More from MyLife in Shoes:
- Printed Shoes: how will you wear them?
- The Hunger Games: Fashion and Beauty
- Three spring trends to try NOW!
- Marni for H&M, Thursday at South Coast Plaza
- Who got it wrong on Oscar fashion (not me)
- Fashion buzz kill: Your clothes are too tight
- Cigarettes, the new length pants
- Grammy shoes: winners and losers
- How to wear Palazzo pants — Spring's new look
- A feminist? In heels? Yes!