Click through the photos for a preview of the Angels-Twins series in Minnesota this week.
Five (more) questions about … the Twins
Five (more) questions about ... the Twins
These guys – again?
The Angels and Twins have spent a lot of time together this season. They meet again in Minnesota beginning Monday. When the series is over, the Angels will have played the Twins nine times in the first 32 games of their season (six times in the past 10).
And that's a good thing. The Twins are staking their claim as the worst team in baseball with an offense weak enough to be held hitless by Jered Weaver and a pitching staff that has the highest ERA in the majors.
The Angels have taken advantage of the matchup to win four of the first six games. In those games, the Angels' struggling offense has averaged six runs per game and batted .282 – against everyone else they've played this season, the Angels have averaged 2.9 runs per game and batted .236.
Before this week's series at Target Field we checked in with Twins beat writer La Velle Neal III of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune to see if we could learn anything new about the Twins.
Click through the photos for a preview of this week's Angels-Twins series.
- Five (or six) questions about ... the Blue Jays
- Five questions about ... baseball's first month
- Five questions about ... the Indians
- Five questions about ... the Rays
- Five questions about ... the Orioles
- Five questions about ... the A's
- Five questions about ... the Yankees
- Five questions about ... the Twins
- Five questions about ... the Royals